Emergency contacts


If you need urgent help, then the following may help:

  • Your General Practitioner (GP), or the out-of-hours GP
  • Your nearest Accident and Emergency Department (A&E); most A&E Departments have access to urgent mental health support
  • You can call the NHS Emergency and Urgent Care Services on 111
  • If your situation is urgent and you need help now, then call 999
  • You may want to speak to the Samaritans who can be contacted in a number of ways including by telephone: 116 123 (UK) or email jo@samaritans.org

There are other helplines too, including:

  • CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably): 0800 58 58 58
  • You can also find a list of other, specific helplines and advice/information at the link here.

I am unable to offer any form of crisis intervention beyond our contracted therapy sessions.  Do use the services detailed above.

Photo by Zhen Hu on Unsplash

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s